1. Most parents are juggling between job, home and family so, stress is normal
2. Stress is the same for everyone so we don’t need to do something about it.
3. How can I take things easily as stress is everywhere-I can’t do without it.
4. Stress is caused by a person or a situation.
5. When the person or situation changes then I will be stress-free.
6. Stress is necessary for achieving goals.
7. If we are not stressed we are not serious about our child’s growth.
8. Our children do things quickly when we are stressed.
9. It’s better to be stressed than peaceful.
10. The most popular stress-reducing technique is to ignore it.
11. No symptoms, no stress.
Are you Interested to know how to create more joyful, healthy and open relationships with your children?
I’ve created a simple, FREE, guided process called 7 Steps To Self Love.
Get instant access here – https://resources.sangeetadewan.com/